Tuesday, May 07, 2013

365 Day Project--Day #1


My kids (and likely my husband) will tell you that I love a project. Well, they'd probably tell you that I can't stand to be idle and that I come up with insane ideas and then insist they participate.  That may or may not be true.

We're doing this anyway.  A picture a day, for 365 days, documenting the afrogeek life at Casa Francis-McCann. It'll be fun. (The other inhabitants of Casa Francis-McCann may be rolling their eyes.)

To commemorate the start of this project, the girls decided to pose with apples, their current favorite snack. We are singlehandedly keeping the apple industry in business. They both eat 3 or 4 apples a day. (We also go through an amazing amount of milk and bagels and carrots.) Maybe this is why they are both so tall lately.

No comments: